- My boss never screamed at me and kicked me in the chest repeatedly.
- Even the worst clients never vomited on me every. single. time. they saw me.
- I was never expected to hold out my hand so that my boss could spit unwanted food into it.
- Even if my boss berated me, it only lasted for a minute or two.
- No judge ever screamed at me for 30 minutes and insisted I stay right there to listen.
- I never had to wipe anyone’s ass.
- I was able to go to the bathroom by myself.
- The sound of quiet is preferable to screams.
- I could listen to The KVJ Show on my commute instead of screaming or “Toddler Radio” on Pandora.
- After work, I could go home and stop working.
One thought on “Top Ten Reasons Why Being a Lawyer is Better than Being a Stay at Home Mom”
Love this post! Clearly you weren’t with any of the law firms where I worked LOL. Hang in there! Being at home is an adjustment to say the least, but it’s good you’re able to be with your little ones right now. They need you.